Whew, it is still hot in Georgia, but with football in full swing and outfit posts popping up with jackets, booties and warmer toned colors, I am ready for fall to get here. Atlanta always has many fall activities, and getting them all checked off the list takes a bit of work! Not only do I want to have all this fun, but I also want to grab some new fall clothes for my favorite season. Like everyone, I have pumpkin, beer, and sporting events on the brain. Here’s my fifteen for fall:
1. Attend a Falcons game
2. Make these spaghetti squash bowls from Sweet Remedy
3. Take a roadtrip (I’m thinking we may head to NoLa, avoiding their humid summer season)
4. Visit a winery – This winery in Georgia is based in a cave. Scoutmob and Living Social has had 2 for 1 deals on their $25 tour, so I’m watching for if they come back.
5. Grab this bag for work – I love the latte color as a nice change from black.
6. Go horseback riding.
7. Visit West Virginia. I’ve only been to their capitol, Charleston, and have yet to really see their rolling mountains. Can’t even imagine how beautiful that will be with the leaves changing
8. Make a similar wood piece to this on a larger scale – between my handy dad and artsy mom, I think I can!
9. Try Orpheus, the new brewery in Atlanta. Let’s hope they decide to come out with some pumpkin flavors!
10. Get organized for the year. This Kate Spade planner looks like a nice alternative to my typical Gallery Leather (which I adore as well!)
11. Host another pumpkin carving party
12. Make these pumpkin snickerdoodles from one of my favorites, Sally’s Baking Addiction. I really need to buy a Silpat for cookies!
13. Attend a UGA football game! The last time I’ve been in the stadium for a game was when I was a student – this is totally unacceptable!
14. Make some jewelry I’ll actually wear. I’m taking a class for the next few weeks, and really hope some inspiration is ignited
15. Buy a bucket bag. Loving this one from Old Navy that is right in my budget! This is another great one combining zippers and oxblood!What plans are you looking forward to this fall? Any sports, trips, special items you want to purchase??